Some fun facts, spots and secrets about the Magical and enchanting Upper East Side
Antonucci on 83rd Street.
perfect pink walls, lots of amuse bouche’s before you even order and the best tomato sauce on this side of the atlantic.
Neue Galerie -
German expressionism is my jam.
Via Quadrano, flying pig logo and the most delicious lunch food.
- There is an amazing taxidermy store on 70th bewtween Park and Madions. CREEL AND GOW: 131 East 70th Street
- There is a Bowling Ally under the Frick.
- There is a Frank Lloyd Wright Room at the MET and it’s very special.
- There’s an Explorer’s Club and it’s really freaking cool.
- File this under: Things that people no longer think they need and thus become a covetable luxury and should be in every home : Globes and Maps…and the best store for this on the planet is George Glazer Gallery