Black Leather Ankle Flare Legging
The signature ankle crop flare Black leggings blend the luxe feel of leather with the snug fit of leggings. Hand-tailored to ensure an impeccable fit, the leather ankle crop flare leggings are designed to elongate the leg and lift your derrière*. Made in the signature stretchy French plongé leather, they feel like a second-skin due to their extreme breathability technology – a property exclusive to SPRWMN – and can be worn every single season.
Fitted with a high-rise elastic waistband, they flare subtly at the ankle.
They can be casual or dress up and pair well with high heels or loafers, a chunky sweater or a white tee.
* In French, derrière simply means butt.
SIZE & FIT
- Black color
- Fits true to size
- Pull on for optimal comfort
- High-rise, slim fit with a flared hem at the ankle
- Supple, stretchy French leather with incredible recovery
- Extreme breathability technology, can be worn all year long
- Handmade and ethically sourced
- Specialist clean
- 100% vegetal dye, hypoallergenic, chrome-free
- Model is wearing a size S
At SPRWMN, we understand the importance of high-quality essentials, which is why only use the finest materials.
The buttery-soft plongé plume leather and suede come from the same renowned French artisan than Haute Couture fashion brands, a skilled expert who pioneered stretchy skin. His secret process is labor intensive which is why his mastery remains unmatched to this day.
The stretch leather we use can adapt to all women’s body types yet shows an unparalleled recovery. It also features a proprietary "extreme breathability" technology, which allows you to wear it all year long, even in warm weather.
Skins are colored by hand in small batches with vegetal dyes that are eco-friendly, chrome-free and hypoallergenic.
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping. Free returns. All the time. Purchases made online can also be returned or exchanged at any Fivestory store, free of charge. Read more about our shipping & returns policies.
- Customized and Made To Order are final sale so they can’t be returned.
- Designer items can only be returned if they are in the same condition as purchased and with all tags attached.
- Sale items at 60% off or more are Final Sale.